FiloBlu opens its capital to the Gradiente private equity fund

Pambianco, 28/07/2021

Fifth operation for the “Gradiente II” private equity fund managed by Gradiente SGR, who completed their investment in FiloBlu S.p.A., a business accelerator specialising in managing online retail activities and digital services prevalently for the fashion and consumer goods sectors.

Gradiente has acquired a share in the company equal to 67%; the remaining 33% is held by Christian Nucibella.

With a turnover of over €56 million in 2020, the company can count on over 200 employees, 4 branches abroad and sales realised all over the world. The experience accumulated by the company in recent years has enabled it to consolidate its know-how in order to be a reliable partner to support firms in the process of digital transformation and acceleration of growth, which will be increasingly in demand in a system where e-commerce as a distribution channel will be essential in order to gain or maintain a competitive advantage.