Are you passionate about eCommerce and looking for a young and dynamic environment to challenge your skills? Join our team! We are in search of an Online Store Manager who will be responsible for the sales results of the online store and will take care of defining and rolling out the operational strategy for the dedicated brand’s eCommerce. This includes focusing on the commercial plan, product assortment, and visual merchandising.
- Manage the eCommerce site from a commercial and operational perspective;
- Activate web marketing operations to accelerate sales;
- Develop initiatives to loyalize users;
- Choose and implement the strategy in terms of assortment, commercial and promotional policy, and online promotion activities of the eCommerce site;
- Achieve the objectives of the eCommerce project through support in definition, execution, and control of the results from the operational implementation of the marketing and communication plan;
- Manage customer contact in phases related to the digital relationship with the company;
- Define and control guidelines for photo shooting of collections;
- Analyze and control the KPIs, online store sales, and visits per season and market.
- Significant experience in eCommerce management;
- Knowledge of at least one eCommerce platform (Magento, Salesforce, Shopify, etc.);
- Understanding of inventory management, buying, merchandising, logistics in the fashion and sportswear sector;
- Strong interest and passion for the world of fashion, sports, and cosmetics;
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills.