We are looking for a Logistics Assistant to join our Logistics team! You will become part of a dynamic context and will define the international logistic aspects of various projects we manage internally, analyzing documentation, costs, and fiscal aspects. We are seeking a candidate with excellent knowledge of Excel who is eager to take on challenges and enter a structured and defined growth path.
- Support in defining the logistic parameters of B2C distribution at an international level;
- Manage costs related to logistics issues such as procurement, inventory, transportation;
- Take care of international fiscal aspects with a focus on national differences in terms of taxation;
- Verify documentation related to shipments (customs clearance, documentation) and the correctness of logistics-related processes;
- Participate in logistic analysis phases before and after sales;
- Interact with external suppliers and other internal departments.
- Degree or diploma;
- Excellent proficiency in using Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Problem-solving and teamwork skills;
- Passion for the ecommerce world.