PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICIES
FiloBlu S.p.A. (hereinafter “FiloBlu”), is concerned about protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
Here is how we do it
Our duty and your privacy
This information applies to you if you have filled out our form,, if you have signed up to our newsletter, or if you are visiting our website.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– About us
– Our responsibility
– Your commitment
– When and how we collect your personal data
– The kind of data we collect
– What we collect your data for
– What we mean by legal basis
– How we process your data
– Your choices and rights
– Where your data is kept
– How long we keep your data for
– Third parties who may process your data
As regards the management of your data, the data controllers FiloBlu S.p.A. with registered offices in Santa Maria di Sala (VE), Via Caltana 116/c, fiscal code 04274870288, as the processor of these operations.
We inform you that your data will be legitimately processed according to our decisions regarding the procedures and aims of that processing.
We would only ask you to read this policy carefully in order to be fully informed about how we process your personal data.
When and how we collect your personal data
As soon as you begin to interact with www.filoblu.com, we start to collect your data. It may be collected through a specific communication from you and also automatically during your use of the website.
This is how it is collected
The kind of data we collect
Your first name and surname, address, email address.
Your IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, plug-in types, geopositioning information regarding your probable position, operating system and related versions, etc.
Data relating to the use of www.filoblu.com
Your browsing path through the website www.filoblu.com (Clickstream analysis), your displaying of products and services, load times and page responsiveness, download errors, browsing time, behaviour and other actions, etc.
And what about sensitive data?
We do not collect any sensitive data that could concern you (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation).
What we collect your data for
We process your data only for specific purposes and, nevertheless, always when there is a legal basis that will enable us to do so.
Here is why we process your data
What we mean by legal basis
This is the authorisation to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
You can change your mind whenever you like!
You can withdraw your consent at any time, by sending us an email to the following address: email@example.com
If you decide to withdraw your consent and there are no other reasons that authorise us to process your personal data, we will stop processing it. Conversely, if another legal basis were to authorise us, we would continue to process your data, still in compliance with your rights.
The processing of your data is possible on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of third parties, provided that these do not predominate over your rights and your freedoms. Legitimate interests may concern:
– gathering information from the way you behave on our website and/or applications;
– delivering, developing and improving our services;
– allowing us to improve, customise or modify our services and offerings;
– checking on the effectiveness of our communication and marketing campaigns;
– improving data protection.
How we process your data
Data is processed mainly using electronic.
Your choices and rights
You can decide not to provide us with your data
In this case, you can continue to browse our website, but we will not be able to provide you with any services without your personal data.
You can always exercise your rights by sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access the information about you
This includes the right to ask us for further information about:
– the categories of data we process;
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of any recipients who may be provided with your data;
– the period that the data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– the other rights regarding the use of your data.
We will provide you with the information within one month of receiving your request, unless this adversely affects the rights and freedoms of other parties (e.g. the confidentiality of another person or intellectual property) or if there are legal obligations that prevent us from doing so. We will inform you if we are unable to meet your request for these reasons.
You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or not up to date
You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten)
You can ask us at any time to erase your personal data in our possession, if the storage of your personal data is no longer required for processing purposes.
You have the right to transmit your data to another operator (data portability)
We will provide you with a copy of your data in an appropriate usable format, if you wish to transfer it to another operator. If you request it and it is technically feasible, we will directly transfer your data to the new operator. We will not make any transfer, in the event that the portability of your data also involves the disclosure of personal data to other individuals.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data
You can at any time refer to the Supervisory Authorities to lodge any complaints you may have. But before doing that, try contacting us first! We will be pleased to resolve any issues regarding the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to object to the use of your data through automated decisions, including profiling
We might use your data to identify information that may potentially be relevant for you (for example, sending you customised e-mails based on your preferences that we have detected). Otherwise, we will use your information solely to provide you with our services.
We guarantee your rights even if we process your personal data on behalf of third parties
If we process your personal data on behalf of third parties, we guarantee that any requests made regarding the exercise of your rights will be provided to them without undue delay.
What level of security do we adopt in order to process your data?
We guarantee that your data is processed with the utmost security: we have, in fact, adopted physical, IT and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your data.
Nevertheless, we should remind you that
– You provide us with your data at your own risk. We do everything within our power but, unfortunately, as the way things stand, there is no 100% secure means of data transmission.
– You need to keep your username and password safe at all times: you are the only one who knows them.
– If you feel that you have suffered a data breach, we would ask you to contact us immediately at email@example.com
Where is your data stored?
Your data is processed within the European Union and in the other data structures managed by the third parties identified below.
As soon as you provide us with your personal data, you consent to it being transferred, stored and processed by us.
If we needed to transfer and/or store your personal data outside the EU, you will be properly informed of this. Also in this event, we will adopt all the appropriate measures to ensure maximum data protection.
How long will we keep your data for?
We will stop active processing of your data within 12 months from the last use of the service or the closure of your account, unless there are legal obligations (e.g. sales invoices) that require us to keep your data for a longer period. As regards promotional activities targeted at you (which you may ask us to stop at any time), we will keep your data for a maximum of 24 months from the date you registered with the service.
Third parties who may process your data
For further information, contact us at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, FiloBlu provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by FiloBlu or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
TYPES OF COOKIES FOUND ON SITE FILOBLU AND RELEVANT FUNCTIONS
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
– technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make FiloBlu work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of FiloBlu or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of FiloBlu and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– function cookies, which allow you to surf FiloBlu at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– cookies of third parties, used by partners of FiloBlu, in order to display advertising banners of FiloBlu when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on FiloBlu. While you browse on FiloBlu, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on FiloBlu;
– profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
Google Ads Policies EN
Google Ads Policies IT
Google Privacy Policies EN
Google Privacy Policies IT
Linkedin Privacy Policies
Linkedin Cookies Policies
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
HOW TO MODIFY COOKIE SETTINGS
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from FiloBlu. – All About Cookies and Your Online Choices.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
– function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site;
– of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects , however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Rescue Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system or computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be use to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users: sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message.
Thank you for reading this policy which we have tried to keep as simple, clear and transparent as possible. All the same, we are always trying to improve, so if you have any suggestions to make, please write to us at email@example.com
This policy may change in the future: you will be notified of any changes via email, so that you can have the fullest possible control over your data.