Join our Operations & Logistics team, in charge of systems integration and administrative, financial and payment flows of our corporate projects. An ideal partner of Brands and Retailers to globally develop business and brand awareness, FiloBlu is recruiting a PHP – JAVA Developer for its Venice headquarters. The employee should be motivated to plunge into an ever-evolving environment, focussed on combining online shopping and physical retail. Filoblu’s well-structured organization has branches in Milan, Naples, Lugano and affiliates in Prague, New York, Shanghai and Hong Kong as well as a team of over 120 professionals connected to a network of international partners such as Google, Magento and Alibaba. The Php – Java Developer at FiloBlu will have to tackle complex technological issues that will allow him/her to develop new skills and to grow as a professional.
In the Operations department, the employee will be involved in monitoring and developing information, administrative and logistic flows.
The employee will help monitor and solve problems concerning the administrative and logistic flows. He/she will also start system/process integrations, both concerning internal corporate issues and in connection to customers. The most frequently used platforms will be ERP, ESB, Ticketing, E-Commerce.
• Secondary school certificate and/or degree in IT, electronics, telecommunications, statistics;
• Good knowledge of PHP;
• Basic Java and OOP knowledge;
• Knowledge of database platforms (MySql and Oracle preferred);
• Basic knowledge of the Linux environment.
• Knowledge of Magento 1 and 2 platform;
• Basic knowledge of e-commerce and administration;
• Web services and other integration mechanisms;
• Knowledge of integration data / ESB systems such asTalend, Apache Camel, etc.
• Ability to work in team;
• Ability to work by objectives;
• Problem solving;
• Pro-activity and result orientation.
An internal training on the above subjects and tools will be provided alongside a tutoring session during the induction stage.
Fill in the form to apply for a vacancy.