We have a vacancy for a UX specialist who also has design, tech and online sales expertise.
The candidate will be responsible for three stages of store development and creation:
- Observation: understanding the needs of end users by gathering data from interviews, usability tests, analysis of statistics and website traffic.
- Planning: defining a strategy by analysing portrayals of users and the engagement methods for their relationships with products and services.
- Design: providing graphic support in the form of sketches and prototypes for the navigation scheme designed to cater to the needs of users.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of prototyping principles and tools.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Fast learning, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Familiarity with the production of design documents such as wireframes and user flows.
- The ability to translate high-level concepts into practical examples and user interface mockups.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience.
Please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating that you give your consent for the processing of your personal data.