We are looking for a professional to process data and perform statistical analyses for the e-commerce industry.
The individual will join the web marketing division and will be in charge of carrying out business-oriented analyses and data processing, in order to analyze sales and customer experience trends.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of attribution models and conversions
- Passion for Data visualization
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Mastery of testing tools such as Optimizely or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Mastery of customer journey analysis tools
- Previous experience managing client relationships
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools such as QlikView or Tableau.
Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com including your authorization to use personal data.