The ideal candidate will be in charge of coordinating e-commerce projects of various complexity.
Strong synthetic and analytical skills are therefore required, as well as an aptitude for interpersonal relationships.
He/she will be responsible for coordinating and managing the following activities together with the other members of the team:
choosing the right strategy and implementing it across the various competency areas, i.e. product assortment, sales policy and online promotional activities for the e-commerce site; collaborating with the other functional areas in the company: sales, marketing, communication, customer care and administration; pursuing the e-commerce project goals by providing assistance in defining, developing and monitoring the results of the implementation of the marketing and communication plan; defining the details of the project, providing updates on the status of the work and supporting the client after the release of the project.
- Full mastery of both written and spoken Italian;
- Experience in managing projects on the Magento platform;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Aptitude for interpersonal relationships and experience in managing projects;
- Timeliness and accuracy in delivering projects;
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- At least 3 years experience in the e-commerce or Internet field;
- We require the candidate to hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Being active in the social media landscape through social network websites or blogs;
- Experience in using project management software;
- Experiences in “side-projects” carried out out of personal interest.
- The remuneration and type of contract will be discussed based on the profile and experience gained.
Please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including your authorization to use personal data.