Type of contract: employee
- Object-oriented PHP experience at least 3 years
- Magento experience of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of the structure of the DB Magento, methods and rules for its amendment and extension
- Experience on creating forms for adding new features and changing the core functions
- Knowledge of how to import / export data to and from Magento
- Knowledge of the tools and methods of development with caching systems (FPC, Memcache, APC, Varnish)
- Knowledge of macro flows of an ecommerce: catalog management, promotions, payments, invoicing, reporting
- Experience with the integration of external services-based API
- Good knowledge of the English language for relations with foreign customers
- Ability to find solutions that maximize performance
- Humility, ability to work in teams, ability to propose innovative solutions, ability to handle emergency situations.
- development of modules to integrate payment gateway;
- experience in projects with a number of transactions per day over 1k and a higher number of daily visitors to 50k;
- experience with multi-project website; knowledge of hosting environments for Magento
The new worker will be supported by a senior for a period of at least 2 months.
We are willing to consider candidates with little experience on Magento, enthusiastic and willing to grow their skills.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with authorization to use personal data