Join our young and dynamic Front-End team! An ideal partner of Brands and Retailers for business development and brand awareness at international level, FiloBlu is currently looking for a Front-End developer to add to the IT department. The applicant should be passionate about developing and maintaining B2C and B2B e-commerce site on Magento 1 and Magento 2 CMS. With a team of over 120 professionals working to ensure online shopping alongside physical retail, the selected Front-End Developer will have the opportunity to work in an international company based in Venice and branches in Milan, Naples, Lugano and affiliates in Prague, New York, Shanghai and Hong Kong. In particular, the employee will deal with the Creative team, the Project Managers and with our e-Store Managers and work on the site responsive interface, paying attention to details, performances and compatibility with the mosto popular browsers and devices.
• At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in web development;
• Good knowledge of Magento 1 and Magento 2 (Community / Enterprise);
• Good knowledge of LESS / SASS pre-processors
• Good PHP knowledge;
• Experience in Git (or other control systems);
• A Diploma or a dregree in technical/IT sciensces;
• Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
• Gulp / Grunt;
• Require JS;
Fill in the form to apply for a vacancy.