The ideal candidate will be in charge of coordinating e-commerce projects of various complexity, ranging from the mere implementation of a platform to the delivery of full outsourcing services.
The activities will include being constantly in touch with clients and partners in order to define the details of the project, provide updates on the status of the work and support the client after the release of the project.
On the one hand, the project manager will manage operations by monitoring the resource scheduling; on the other hand, he/she will be involved in quoting the various offers related to the project, as well as delivering presentations to clients, controlling costs and ensuring the projects are kept on-track.
Strong synthetic and analytical skills are therefore required, as well as an aptitude for interpersonal relationships.
The remuneration and type of contract will be discussed based on the profile and experience gained.
• Full mastery of both written and spoken Italian
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Aptitude for interpersonal relationships and experience in managing projects
• Timeliness and accuracy in delivering projects
• Knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
• At least 3 years experience as a Project Manager in the e-commerce or Internet field
• We require the candidate to hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree
• Being active in the social media landscape through social network websites or blogs
• Experience in managing projects on the Magento platform
• Experience in using project management software
• Experiences in “side-projects” carried out out of personal interest
Fill in the form to apply for a vacancy.