The ideal candidate is strongly interested in and passionate about the world of fashion, sportswear and beauty. He/she is enthusiastic, dynamic, positive and proactive.
The person we are seeking will be responsible for the sales results of the online store and he/she will be in charge of defining the operational rollout of the e-commerce strategy, which will involve the sales plan, the product assortment and the visual merchandising.
The ideal candidate will join the e-store management team and will have to contact the partner companies and the various FiloBlu departments (marketing, communication, customer care, operations and development).
The profile has relevant experience managing fashion, sportswear or beauty e-commerce websites, and has an excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English (the knowledge of a third foreign language will be considered an advantage).
• Managing the e-commerce website from both a commercial and operational standpoint;
• Launching web marketing activities aimed at boosting sales;
• Managing initiatives in order to loyalize customers and stimulate word-of-mouth;
• Choosing the right strategy and implementing it across the various competency areas, i.e. product assortment, sales policy and online promotional activities for the e-commerce site;
• Collaborating with the other functional areas in the company: sales, marketing, communication, customer care and administration;
• Pursuing the e-commerce project goals by providing assistance in defining, developing and monitoring the results of the implementation of the marketing and communication plan;
• Being in contact with the Client during the phases involving a digital business relationship with the company;
• Defining and monitoring the photo shooting guidelines for the collections;
• Analyzing and monitoring the online store sales and KPIs, as well as the visits by season and market.
• Knowledge of the Magento and WordPress platforms;
• Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Business Intelligence software;
• Knowledge of the logics of inventory management, buying and merchandising in the fashion and sportswear industries;
• In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing and CRM tools;
• Ability in handling the various operational and logistic aspects related to online store management.
Fill in the form to apply for a vacancy.