FiloBlu is looking for a Senior Brand Strategist with a solid background in both offline and online environments.
FiloBlu’s Brand and Communication Strategy department is full of creative figures with a natural aptitude for understanding people and business dynamics. We are anthropologists, business thinkers and trend watchers, all at the same time. Our job is to join the dots between customer insights, creative development, business and digital strategy. Our objective is to produce creative, innovative work and establish ourselves as a key partner for our clients.
Applicants for the role as a Senior Brand Strategist should be both cooperative and independent, with the ability to take charge of projects and make a significant contribution to their development. We are looking for a professional figure with good interpersonal and communication skills who is capable of sparking conversations, presenting visions that remain consistent throughout all of the phases of a project and putting them into practice.
• Degree in Marketing, Communication and Brand Management.
• Fluent written and spoken English for both conversation and business purposes.
• Fluent/mother-tongue Italian for both conversation and business purposes.
• Proven experience working for an agency (such as a communication, digital, creative, brand or research agency), preferably for at least three years.
• Knowledge of general business strategy and marketing theories.
• Familiarity with the analytical tools required for the role (such as Google Analytics and Trends).
• The ability to manage projects independently. • A passion for creativity, culture and innovation.
• An original and flexible approach to brand creation and gaining insight.
• Excellent analytical and lateral thinking skills. • Problem-solving skills.
• Communication skills.
• Organization and precision.
• An aptitude for teamwork.
Fill in the form to apply for a vacancy.