In the Operations department, the employee will be involved in monitoring and developing information, administrative and logistic flows.
The employee will help monitor and solve problems concerning the administrative and logistic flows. He/she will also start system/process integrations, both concerning internal corporate issues and in connection to customers. The most frequently used platforms will be ERP, ESB, Ticketing, E-Commerce.
Knowledge and technical skills:
• Secondary school certificate and/or degree in IT, electronics, telecommunications, statistics;
• Good knowledge of PHP;
• Basic Java and OOP knowledge;
• Knowledge of database platforms (MySql and Oracle preferred);
• Basic knowledge of the Linux environment.
• Knowledge of Magento 1 and 2 platform;
• Basic knowledge of e-commerce and administration;
• Web services and other integration mechanisms;
• Knowledge of integration data / ESB systems such as Talend, Apache Camel, etc.
• Ability to work in team;
• Ability to work by objectives;
• Problem solving;
• Pro-activity and result orientation.