The successful candidate will join a work team operating with high-level fashion and lifestyle brands. The ideal candidate is a Modern Foreign Languages graduate or graduand and has excellent knowledge of Italian, English and German/French/Spanish. The candidate is flexible and able to work independently; he/she has good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ensuring the highest level of pre- and after-sales assistance;
• Managing and solving firsthand and with the help of the back-office staff the customers’ requests for assistance and following the most suitable procedures to tackle each issue;
• Engaging with the company staff involved in the project.
Required experience and personal qualities:
• The candidate is flexible and able to work independently;
• He/she has good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• In addition to this, candidates with an interest in and an awareness of the fashion and e-commerce world will be preferred.
• The candidate is a positive, dynamic, proactive and motivated team player.