FiloBlu is looking for a Graphic & Communication Intern to support the team dedicated to corporate communication in managing the daily activities dedicated to the creation and updating of web and social content.
In particular, the requested person will take care of creating graphic content, videos and further
presentations of the FiloBlu world. The intern will gradually become more and more autonomous in the activities until they are completely independent in their area of expertise.
– Production of graphic materials (brochures, leaflet, merchandising, advertising pages);
– Planning and creation of contents for social channels and the website;
– Realization of photographs and videos;
– Interact with the social media team;
– Constantly propose new ideas aimed at enhancing the corporate image.
– Degree in graphic communication or equivalent qualification;
– Knowledge of new communication languages;
– Knowledge of the social media world;
– Passion for the world of digital and fashion.
– Creativity and curiosity;
– Excellent problem solving;
– Teamwork skills.