Join our Communication team, committed to managing FiloBlu’s image every day. A Communication Manager deals with planning internal and external communication strategy, both online and offline, complying with the guidelines defined by the Management and promoting the Corporate identity by means of bespoke campaigns to enhance the company’s heritage, mission and value proposition.
- Definition and implementation of the internal and external communication strategy, both online and offline at corporate level, complying with the Management guidelines.
- Definition – in agreement with the Management – of the allocation of the relevant budget;
- Promotion of the corporate identity through the planning of ATL (above the line – advertising in traditional media) and BTL (below the line – e.g. events, PR, sponsorship) campaigns;
- Definition of the company profile and its updating – if necessary – both in terms of textual and creative content;
- Coordinating and supervising the internal team;
- Relation management with external partners (media centres and advertising agencies).
- Degree in Marketing and Communication or other humanistic studies;
- 5 years’ experience in this position, gained at structured and modernly organized companies;
- Excellent knowledge of communication channels (both online and offline) and proven results in corporate campaign management;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent creative, organizational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of online marketing platforms will be preferred.