A Business Strategist’s approach is that of a consultant, with a clear vision of the objectives to be achieved and the ability to find a suitable method to implement them. In particular, he/she supports clients in identifying the best solutions and strategies for achieving their business objectives.
- Active contribution to the development of innovative business solutions, dealing with subjects such as omni-canality, digital retail, digital transformation and the like;
- Proactive participation in meeting our clients’ business objectives in terms of new trends and impacts;
- Identification of bespoke solutions to adapt distribution and service channels with the aim of perfectly integrating digital and physical retail;
- Support in the redesign of business models in order to increase their sales effectiveness and involvement in strategy, customer experience and customer loyalty;
- Contributing to the design of new operational models to provide strategic change and enhance the organization flow;
- Data report and analysis to draw consistent conclusions and to provide key results to C level clients;
- Preparation of the meeting presentations and final report for clients.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics;
- Proactive and curious approach, interested in all technological and business innovation;
- Fast learning skills and ability to think outside the box
- Analysis ability and quick execution;
- Effective written and oral communication and teamwork skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Enthusiast of challenges and everything new, ready to find new solutions;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of business plan modelling;
- One or two years’ experience acquired in primary consulting firms.