We are looking for a Back Office Sales Executive, dedicated to the processing and drafting of commercial proposals, to the management and insertion of orders and able to provide the necessary assistance regarding information and requests to the Customer Brands
Overview of activities:
- Business proposals.
- Drawing up quotes.
- Frequent contact with the Legal Department in order to draw up contracts.
- Managing relationships with established clients and generating new leads.
- Managing relationships with suppliers.
- Possibly taking part in meetings with client brands and in monthly business reviews to learn about new up-sells to propose.
- Cooperating with the various departments in the company (Project Management, Store Management, Technology, Marketing & Communication, and Customer Care) in order to gather the information needed to draw up business proposals.
- Working alongside the company’s other sales executives in order to achieve objectives.
General skills and capabilities:
- Multitasking skills and managing a number of projects at the same time.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Proactivity and precision.
- An objectives- and results-oriented approach.
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
A background in the digital and/or fashion industries, previous experience in the role, English language skills and qualifications in the field of economics are all deemed desirable.