• Object-oriented PHP experience at least 3 years;
• Magento experience of at least 2 years;
• Knowledge of the structure of the DB Magento, methods and rules for its amendment and extension;
• Experience on creating forms for adding new features and changing the core functions;
• Knowledge of how to import / export data to and from Magento;
• Knowledge of the tools and methods of development with caching systems (FPC, Memcache, APC, Varnish);
• Knowledge of macro flows of e-commerce: catalog management, promotions, payments, invoicing, reporting;
• Experience with the integration of external services-based API;
• Good knowledge of the English language for relations with foreign customers;
• Ability to find solutions that maximize performance;
• Humility, ability to work in teams, ability to propose innovative solutions, ability to handle emergency situations.situations.
• Development of modules to integrate payment gateway;
• Experience in projects with a number of transactions per day over 1k and a higher number of daily visitors to 50k;
• Experience with multi-project website; knowledge of hosting environments for Magento.