Visiting this website may result into the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons.
The data controller is: FiloBlu Srl – via Caltana, 116/C – 30030 – Caselle di Santa Maria di Sala – tax code 04274870288.
PLACE WHERE DATA IS PROCESSED
The processing operations related to this website are carried out at the aforementioned office by technical staff in charge of said processing, or else by persons tasked with such maintenance activities as may be necessary from time to time.
No data resulting from the website is either communicated or disseminated.
Any personal data that is provided by users registering or requesting to be sent information materials is only used to provide the service and/or discharge the task requested and is disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for the said purpose.
Any personal data that is provided by registering users is automatically inserted into the mailing list.
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, FiloBlu provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by FiloBlu or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site FiloBlu and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
– Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make FiloBlu work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of FiloBlu or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of FiloBlu and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information.
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– Function cookies, which allow you to surf FiloBlu at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
– cookies of third parties, used by partners of FiloBlu, in order to display advertising banners of FiloBlu when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on FiloBlu. While you browse on FiloBlu, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on FiloBlu;
– profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
Google Ads Policies EN
Google Ads Policies IT
Google Privacy Policies EN
Google Privacy Policies IT
Linkedin Privacy Policies
Linkedin Cookies Policies
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from FiloBlu – AllAboutCookies and Your online choices.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
– technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
– function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
– of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects , however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Rescue Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system or computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be use to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website; except for this circumstance, any data on web contacts is currently retained for no longer than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users: sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message.
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve purposes for which it has been collected. Personal data shall be processed by company’s staff in charge of said processing and belonging to Administrators, Administrative assistants and System administrators categories.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified. (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
The above Section also provides for the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
All requests should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org