The successful candidate will join a work team operating with high-level fashion brands. The ideal candidate is a Modern Foreign Languages graduate or graduand and has excellent knowledge of Italian, English and German.
Knowledge of a third language among French, Russian and Spanish will be considered preferential.
The candidate is flexible and able to work independently; he/she has good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
The Customer Care role is expected to
- Ensuring the highest level of pre- and after-sales assistance;
- Managing and solving firsthand and with the help of the back-office staff the customers’ requests for assistance and following the most suitable procedures to tackle each issue;
- Engaging with the company staff involved in the project.
Required experience and Personal qualities
- The candidate is flexible and able to work independently;
- He/she has good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- In addition to this, candidates with an interest in and an awareness of the fashion and e-commerce world will be preferred.
- The candidate is a positive, dynamic, proactive and motivated team player.
Please send a detailed CV clearly stating that you give your consent for the processing of your personal data to: HR Recruiter Manager People FiloBlu firstname.lastname@example.org